Have you ever wondered what you would do if you bump into a younger, faster, cloned version of yourself?
We are guessing that you would be pretty freaked out, right?
And what happens if this cloned version of yourself is on a mission, and that mission is to hunt you down and kill you?
'Gemini Man' follows Henry Brogan, an elite assassin who becomes the target of a mysterious operative who can seemingly predict his every move.
To his horror, he soon learns that the man who's trying to kill him is a younger, faster, cloned version of himself named Junior.
With no other choice, Henry must uncover the truth behind Junior's creation and save him from going down the same dark path he did, all while fighting against a corrupt system determined to "retire" him at all costs.
Directed by Ang Lee, 'Gemini Man' stars Will Smith, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Clive Owen.
' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 10 October
, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at UIP are giving you a chance to catch the movie a few days before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 8 October 2019 (Tuesday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 7 October
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 6 October 2019.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.