Set your alarms and bring along your buckets.
By now, you would have heard about the scheduled water supply disruption
that will hit most of the Klang Valley starting 7 March, and those who are affected, we feel you.
But to make things slightly easier for you, Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) will reportedly activate nine service centers around the Klang Valley.
Syabas' Head of Customer Relations and Communications Department Abdul Raof Ahmad told Bernama
that the centers would begin operations starting from 8am tomorrow.
The centers would run around the clock, said Abdul Raof, and would be equipped with information counters so that affected citizens could get up-to-date information on the water cuts.
To top it off, Abdul Raof told the news portal that the company will deploy 79 water tankers and 10 jumbo water tanker lorries to send water to affected consumers.
A total of 427 areas in Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam, Kuala Langat, Klang, Petaling, Gombak and Hulu Selangor will be affected by the water disruption following the repair works on critical equipment at the Phase 3 Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant.
The nine service centers are located at:
- MBSA Hall, Section 27, Jalan Sungai Gapis 27/71, Shah Alam
- Sultan Abd Aziz Mosque, Kampung Perigi Nenas, Pulau Indah
- Surau Al-Hidayah, Jalan Nagasari 36/9, Desa Latania Seksyen 36, Shah Alam
- USJ 4/5, USJ 4, Subang Jaya
- Jalan 23, Taman Bukit Kuchai, Jalan Puchong
- Jalan SS 19/2, Subang Jaya
- KFC AEON Big Ampang
- Jalan 23/56, AU3 Keramat
- Near Rapid KL (LRT Taman Dagang), Jalan Dagang 1, Taman Dagang
May the force be with you guys tomorrow.