True love comes twice for Miranda Kerr. (Image: www.fashiongonerogue.com)
Looks like Miranda Kerr will be donning another wedding dress and walking down the aisle again, but this time with self-made millionaire Evan Spiegel, who is also the founder of Snapchat. The couple met at a VIP event back in 2015 before they started dating.
The 33-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel shared the news via Instagram, complete with a 'Marry Me' graphic.
Previously, Kerr was married to English actor Orlando Bloom for about three years. According to one of the rumours, the marriage ended because of Kerr's flirtations with pop superstar Justin Bieber. In fact, Bieber and Bloom actually got into a tussle over it.
Here's what you should know about her new fiance:
- According to Forbes, he is worth US$2.1 billion (RM8.49 billion)
- He attended Stanford University, though never graduated. It was during his college years that he developed Snapchat.
- Has had a reputation of throwing lavish parties, going on exclusive vacations and buying luxurious cars. Well, he's got to spend all that money somewhere.
- In 2014, Spiegel was embroiled in controversy when e-mails he had sent during his frat days in college were released to the public. They're gross.
- He has a privileged background; both his parents are lawyers.
Congratulations to the happy couple! We'll see how long this one lasts.