Get your inflatable ducks and board shorts ready; this is going to be awesome!
The gigantic slip n’ slide festival Slide The City is back in Malaysia - and this time, it's bigger and better than ever!
First introduced in Malaysia back in 2015, Slide The City has now been extended from only one weekend to a whole month-long of sliding!
Bring your family and friends down to Setia City Convention Centre in Setia Alam every weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) beginning 30 September onwards to 29 October for a full day of fun in the sun.
Besides experiencing the premium slide, you’ll also get to enjoy the carnival-like atmosphere at this event with live music, food vendors, as well as carnival games like Rodeo Bull, Dunking Game, Bungee Run and Gladiator Joust.
Imagine your favourite music festival, but with a giagantic slip n' slide in the middle! Sounds extremely fun, no?
Regular tickets are priced from as low as RM29 and VIP tickets are priced RM86 each. Buy your tickets online at the official website of Slide the City.
Because we love you guys so much, we we have some 'Slide The City' passes to give away so that you and your BFF can have the best friggin' day ever!
All you need to do to win a pair of passes is to answer the questions below correctly and fill in the tiebreaker as creatively as you can. It's that simple.
The winners will be announced via e-mail on 4 October
, so remember to check your inbox (and sometimes the 'Spam' folder).
For more information, click on this link right here
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 3 October 2017 (Tuesday).
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of Rocketfuel Entertainment Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Astro Digital Publications Sdn Bhd) and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.