Are you guys ready to be spooked...by a dead cat and some spooky children?
If you answered yes to the question above, we believe this upcoming horror movie is right up your alley.
Based on the novel of the same name by the master of horror, Stephen King, 'Pet Semetary' follows the lives of Louis Creed, his wife Rachel, and their two children Gage and Ellie.
The family moved from Boston to rural Maine, where they are welcomed and enlightened about the eerie mysterious burial ground called 'Pet Sematary' located nearby their new home.
When their pet cat died, Louis buried its remains in the mysterious pet cemetery nearby their house. What could go wrong, right? It is a pet cemetary after all.
Soon, the Creeds would learn the hard and creepy way that sometimes, dead is better.
' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 4 April
, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at United International Pictures are giving you a chance to catch the movie a few days before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 3 April 2019 (Wednesday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 1 April
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 31 March 2019.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.