It's been barely two months since we said goodbye to some of our favourite Avengers (come back, Iron Man!) and witnessed one of the greatest endings to a superhero movie ever.
If you're still dealing with some post-'Avengers: Endgame' withdrawal syndromes, fret not: the next Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movie is here!
'Spider-Man: Far From Home' picks up from the events of 'Avengers: Endgame', and like the entire world, Peter Parker (Tom Holland) is trying to come to grips with the death of his mentor Tony Stark.
A school trip overseas with his classmates, including Michelle "MJ" Jones (Zendaya) and Ned (Jacob Batalon), might just do the trick.
However, when you are Spider-Man, you know bad things are bound to happen.
Just as Peter was beginning to enjoy himself, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) shows up to recruit him for a secret mission.
Working together with one Quentin Beck (Jake Gyllenhaal) - also known as Mysterio, a master of trickery and illusion - Spider-Man has to find a way to stop The Elementals from destroying the world.
'Spider-Man: Far From Home
' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 3 July
, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at Sony Pictures are giving you a chance to catch the movie a few days before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 2 July 2019 (Tuesday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 1 July
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 30 June 2019.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.