Gentlemen, start your (mortal) engine!
We Malaysians spend a lot of time on the road (thanks, traffic jams and construction works!), and if there's a movie that would resonate well with us, it's got to be 'Mortal Engines
Why, you ask? Because the entire movie is based on civilisations...on wheels!
Based on a novel written by Philip Reeve, 'Mortal Engines' revolves around a mysterious young woman named Hester Shaw.
Hundreds of years after civilisation was destroyed by a cataclysmic event, Hester emerges as the only one who can stop the menacing, gigantic London — now a giant, predator city on wheels — from devouring everything in its path.
Feral, and fiercely driven by the memory of her mother, Hester joins forces with Tom Natsworthy, an outcast from London, along with Anna Fang, a dangerous outlaw with a bounty on her head, on a mission to stop London in its tracks.
Of course, stopping an overlord is much easier said than done, as Hester, Tom and Anna find out the hard way.
'Mortal Engines' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 6 December
, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at United International Pictures are giving you a chance to catch the movie a day before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 4 December 2018 (Tuesday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 3 December
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 2 December 2018.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.