You can run, but you can't hide.
Ever since horror movies made its way onto cinema screens back in 1896 (yeah, we Googled), a couple of horror movie villains have stood the test of time.
You have Pennywise the Clown from 'IT
', Freddy Krueger from the 'A Nightmare on Elm Street
' film series, Chucky from 'Child's Play
' and Jason Voorhees from 'Friday the 13th
Oh, and who could forget the super creepy Michael Myers and his even creepier mask from the 'Halloween
This, uhh, Halloween, we have a surprise for you: he is back!
Almost forty years after she survived a vicious attack from crazed killer Michael Myers (Nick Castle) on Halloween night, things have returned to normal for Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis).
Michael is safely locked away in a high security institution...until a bus transfer goes horribly wrong.
Now on the loose, Michael returns to Haddonfield, III to look for Laurie.
Facing yet another fight for her life, Laurie has to find a way to survive the night and most importantly, get rid of the mad masked man once and for all.
'Halloween' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 25 October
, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at UIP are giving you a chance to catch the movie two days before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 23 October 2018 (Tuesday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 22 October
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 21 October 2018.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.