Are you ready to go back into Westworld?
If you've been having withdrawal symptoms after the finale of Season 1 of 'Westworld', there's some good news just around the corner.
Season 2 of the critically-acclaimed TV series is set to return soon, and it promises to be as twisted as ever.
The series is set in Westworld, a technologically advanced Wild West-themed amusement park populated by android "hosts".
High-paying guests flock to Westworld, as they are given the permission to indulge in whatever they wish within the park, without fear of retaliation from the hosts.
But when the "hosts" begin to learn the truth about themselves during a regular programming update gone wrong, they begin to question their existence and the world they live in.
Season 2 of 'Westworld' will premiere on HBO (Astro Ch 411/ HD 431) on 23 April at 9am - the same time as the US - with a same day primetime encore at 10pm. New episodes premiere every Monday at the same time.
The series will also available on HBO On Demand (via Astro GO).
To thank fans for their support, HBO Asia is giving you a chance to catch the first episode of Season 2 of 'Westworld' - on the big screen!
That's right; you get to become one of the first few people in Malaysia to preview 'Westworld' Season 2.
To win a pair of passes (2 tickets)
to this very exclusive fan premiere happening at TGV Sunway Pyramid
on 21 April (Saturday)
, all you have to do is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible:
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 20 April
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 19 April 2018.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.